Southern Anoka Community Assistance (SACA) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit food shelf and community assistance program located in Columbia Heights. SACA serves the communities of Columbia Heights, Fridley, Spring Lake Park and Hilltop. SACA is able to serve the less fortunate in our communities with the following programs for eligible residents:
- Emergency Food Program
- Thrift Store – open to the public
- Christmas Toys and Holiday Dinner Distribution
- School Supplies Distribution
- Mobile Food Service for Seniors
- Referrals to Appropriate Agency Resources
Southern Anoka Community Assistance has been a strong community presence since 1976. The SACA staff and board members believe that help is compassion and integrity is strength. Our goal is that no child will ever have to go hungry in our community. With your help, SACA is currently able to serve over 550 families and seniors in crisis every month.